Our 2017/18 Regional Ambassadors
Time to select new Regional Ambassadors! If you loved being an Ambassador and are looking for a more involved, challenging, and exciting role, apply to be a Regional Ambassador and become a mentor and a leader to other GLOW alumni in your region!
Application deadline: August 21st, 12:00 am.
Qualifications and application: In order to become a GLOW Regional Ambassador, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Have been a GLOW Ambassador for at least 6 months
- Have attended the GLOW Ambassadors’ Conference
- Have expressed motivation to be a mentor to recent GLOW alumni
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Have completed a Regional Ambassador application
- Attend online orientations directed by GLOW Ambassadors Program coordinator.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to recent GLOW alumni about project design and management through effective communication on daily basis: email: Facebook, phone call, skype etc. (Assist GLOW alumni in their region to complete project forms if needed)
- Hold a monthly in person meeting with GLOW alumni in the region to socialize, check in on each other, and stay updated with each other’s progress. All GLOW alumni are invited to the event, but only the Regional Ambassador is required to attend, it’s option for the other girls.
- Report monthly regional project activity to the GLOW Ambassador Program Coordinator- including what projects have been done in her region, what she has achieved in the past month, what were challenges she faced and what are her plans for the next month.
- Create and administrate Facebook group for girls in her region. (Regularly post updates: monthly challenges/project ideas, photos and videos (of herself) to inspire and encourage girls to do community projects.
- Implement an at least one larger scale community project. The Project has to be done in conjunction with an organization or group in local community (NGO, school, library etc.)
Limitations: GLOW Regional Ambassadors must be at least 16 years of age; preference will be given to candidates who live in their hometown; candidates MUST live in the region for which they are applying to be considered (exceptions can be made individually, talk to Ambassador Program Coordinator Mari Berianidze for more information); current Regional Ambassadors may reapply once their term expires.